When you want to go far beyond the usual ‘buy this now’ approach, then here are some tips that can help you achieve more with the Instagram ad campaigns.
1. Think about close-up marketing – As you use the Instagram Zoom feature, you can pinch the touchscreen to zoom in both, videos and photos. So, when you’re about to promote your brand, you can think about experimenting with this feature.
2. Consider promoting the best content – If you want to create an impact with your Instagram ads, then you can go through the organic posts and check out the ones which have enhanced engagement. For a great response from the audience, you can later consider repurposing the posts.
3. Never think about blatant product promotions – While you think about ways to engage the audience, ensure that the post doesn’t seem like a usual ad. Instead, you can make the post look natural by incorporating actual individuals in the images. On the other hand, you can create a theme for promotion that interweaves paid and organic ads.
4. Think about using a call-to-action (CTA) button – Soon after you create an Instagram ad, you must place the CTA beside the image caption. But, it’s totally up to what you want individuals to do through the CTA.
5. Promote different videos – As you put into a lot of efforts, you shouldn’t forget that Instagram is a great platform to promote videos. Once you post videos online, you can always capture the attention quickly. In case you present a product through a video, then people are likely to make a purchase.
If you want your brand to stand out in the digital world, then you can contact us and check out how we can help you with creative social media ads.